My first haircut of 2021 and the first after a year of growing my hair out.
Loads of you guys said, “don’t cut it,” but I’m really glad I did. Very excited to be able to experiment with hair products and styles again. Change is good!
- This hairstyle is inspired by Harry Syles’ 2021 GRAMMY Awards look.
- Scissor cut (no clippers, unless needed on neckline).
- Sections should be V-Line graduation to create the “duck tail” effect and keep it neater around the neckline and ears.
- Layers length on top and slightly longer towards the front will give you something to play with and create more versatile styles
- Work a hair mousse into damp or towel-dried hair.
- Using a hairdryer on a medium heat, fast speed, start to work the style in – pushing over from one side to the other.
- Work volume and texture in either with your hands or a small round curling brush. Your choice.
- Once it’s dry (not over-dried!), work a little matte paste into the lengths of the hair.
- Scrunch and tease the hair for loads of volume in the top.