Alongside other ‘heartthrobs’ with medium length wavy hair, like 90s Hugh Grant and Bridgerton star Jonathan Bailey, Ross Geller’s style is back in fashion. Whether it’s down to the lockdown length that people can’t bear to part with or the more wider trend for men to wear their hair longer, it’s definitely a key 2021 look.
The actor’s classic combed back style is definitely one that has stood the test of time. Ross (well, David) has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume – you could try a mousse (formulations have improved since the 90s too!). If your hair is already thick you’ll want solutions that’ll give you a smooth and shiny finish, try a touch of pomade.
- To get Ross Geller’s swept back hairstyle ask your barber for long layers and to style your hair with volume.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they blow dry and style your hair into Ross’ sleek look. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- It’s worth investing in a good hairdryer so you can recreate this classic 90s look with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse through the mid-section, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and back to using a vent brush. Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat – always go up and back.
- If you’re more low maintenance, you can always leave hair to dry naturally.
- Then add a touch of pomade to add that Ross shine. Leather trousers optional.