“And when I got one of my first paychecks, this was one of the first things I bought.”
His other must-have is Le Labo Santal, something he said “I’ve just been introduced to”.
- Charlie Heaton’s textured tousled mop top hairstyle is medium length on top, cut above the ears and tapered into a short cut at the back.
- There’s also a lot of texture to play with, thanks to the layering on top of the head.
- The fringe is left long enough to hit just below his brows.
- But if you want something more practical, you could ask for it to be a bit less blunt, and a more choppier, textured look that is less likely to get in your eyes.
- NB: never try and cut your fringe yourself at home when it gets too long. Your hairdresser will trim it for free.
- Charlie Heaton’s textured tousled mop top hairstyle is stopped from looking too like a bowl-cut because of the bed head tousle.
- Try not to wash your hair too much – this style looks best on 2nd or even 3rd day hair.
- Spritz damp hair thoroughly with sea salt spray for ANFORH’s Texture Volume Spray.
- Blow dry it with a hairdryer on medium heat, while tousling it with your fingers.
- When it’s dry, take warm a small amount of some wax, clay or pomade between your fingers and then go through, scrunching the hair and pulling pieces out to ramp up the texture.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- Use dry shampoo or a styling powder between washes to give it a gritty texture and make it easier to tousle.