He rose to fame on S2 of White Lotus – in which he had a low fade and choppier cut on top that he wore in a messier, pushed up style.
But his current tousled look is also quite versatile – it’s long enough that he can wear it slicked back (which is seriously on trend right now); he can part it on the side; or style it into a quiff, which he does often, according to his Instagram.
One hairstyle, four looks. My kinda maths…
- Leo Woodall’s short, textured haircut is a fun look you can do as little or as much to as you want.
- For this subtly tousled look, it’s about keeping the hair in good condition.
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner – and deep condition the hair one a week.
- When the hair is towel dried, spritz on some sea salt spray to give the hair a little grit.
- Using a vent brush, blow-dry your forwards from the crown to the front.
- Spritz some texturising spray over the hair and ruffle it around.
- If you want a bit more texture, warm a small amount of clay or pomade between palms until soft and then ruffle it through hair.