So it’s also the perfect haircut for any of us mere mortals who like to be a little laid back with their look.
And MFH especially loves the contradiction between that artfully tousled barnet, and that pristine black tie look.
- Bradley Cooper’s short, tousled textured hairstyle is the perfect cut for someone who wants an easy going look.
- Bradley’s hair looks to be around 1.5 inches long at the top and sides.
- But discuss length options with your stylist – sometimes it’s easier to style if it’s a little bit shorter.
- His hair has been cut into choppy, textured layers all over the head.
- To add additional texture, your stylist may use a razor or thinning shears to create a more choppy look.