The Brisbane born actor is causing a stir as a f*cked up jock Nate, on Euphoria, complete with a classic, preppy, side parted hairstyle. But IRL Jacob Elordi’s short haircut with messy texture looks darker than his onscreen counterpart’s, and more fashionably dishevelled.
However, Jacob hasn’t always trodden a conventional path when it comes to hairstyles. In 2020 he had a hipster-boy mullet (aka not the full 80s Michael Bolton).
He confessed on US talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live: “I always had short back and sides because of movies and shows. I’d always wanted a mullet. My mom never let me have one because she wanted me to be a gentleman, presentable.”
But when he finally got his dream mullet – tragedy struck. His girlfriend at the time, who happened to be Cindy Crawford’s stunning model daughter Kaia Gerber, got rid of it.
Jacob admitted to Jimmy: “She took me to the bathroom and she got scissors and she cut it off.”
Love can be cruel, no?
- If you want Jacob Elordi’s short haircut with messy texture ask your stylist for a short back and sides.
- Ask if they can use scissors instead of clippers for a more natural look.
- The hair on top is longer – around 4 inches -and layered for volume and texture. It’s slightly shorter towards the crown.
- The back is slightly tapered.
- To style your hair like Jacob Elordi’s short haircut with messy texture apply a volume product like mousse to towel dried hair.
- Blow dry it on medium heat, while styling it upwards and back from your face using a vent brush.
- When dry, add some matt clay to the the top of your hair – scrunch it a little to add some texture.
- Et voila, you’ve got Jacob Elordi’s hair.