Recommended Products Used...
With his model looks, Austin Butler can do no wrong with his hair. I love this textured sweeping fringe look.
That said, the black dye is fairly heavy and draining on his light complexion. I’d definitely keep it blonde!
- This is a real transformation hairstyle, so make sure your barber is experienced with dying hair.
- For the hairstyle, keep it neat and short at the nape of the neck, tapering up the back.
- Hair needs to be left long on top, with a lot of texture.
- Hair can be left long on the sides, but pushed/swept back.
- Dyed hair will need maintaining, especially if you’re going from blonde to black like Austin Butler.
- Add a little bit of styling cream (try Fatboy Styling Cream) to towel-dried hair and work through on a low heat, low speed hairdryer. It will take time but will give a textured, defined and voluminous look to your hair.