Recommended Products Used...
From red carpet formal, to loose and messy, Joe Manganiello‘s hair does it all.
A great in-between length for guys who ultimately want to grow their hair out.
- Scissor cut.
- Maintain the length all over, particularly at the front and back.
- Leave your facial hair to grow, but ask for a tidy up.
- Depending on how wavy your hair is, you can let this sort of hairstyle dry naturally.
- Joe Manganiello has thick hair, but if you have finer hair, use a thickening/volumising pre-styler.
- Use a small amount of pomade or grooming cream to keep the hair in place and tame the curls/wave. It will also give the hair a glossy finish.
- If it reaches a certain long length, for a more formal look, push it all back into a ‘man bun‘.
- If you’re like Joe Manganiello, embrace that greying facial hair as well! Let it grow out but keep it neat.