Not such a fan of this look on Chris Pine. It makes his forehead look wider than it really is. For me, the classic sweep/push back is a far more flattering hairstyle.
- Scissor cut.
- Keep the length in the front.
- Ask a professional for an ombré dye, or highlights at the front.
- Chris Pine‘s hairstyle is a very relaxed style so you won’t need much product here.
- Blow dry the front forward so it frames your face.
- A sea salt spray would add a bit more texture, if you have very straight hair.
- Try Bumble and Bumble Go Big Thickening Treatment to create volume and thicker looking hair.