All that volume. All that texture! This is a hairstyle-and-a-half!
Another solid men’s haircut from Anthony Mayes.
- Scissor cut.
- Leave plenty of length in the top.
- Needs to have that ‘bed head’ look.
- Taper around the neck and ears.
- Cut the top square.
- A slicing technique is used in the cut to create movement and manipulate the shape in the top.
- He has a widow’s peak, so the hair should be worn off the face and not dropped forwards/down as the hair will jump up.
- Blow dry with a flat brush, pushing back. Can also use your hands to comb through as you dry the hair.
- Use a matte clay to rough the hair up.
- Finish with a bit of hairspray to tease the ends.