So much texture. A really great men’s haircut if you want something short but edgy!
- The hair is divided up by using a central profile section.
- A guideline is established and the hair on the top of the head is cut in horizontal sections at a 90 degree angle.
- The perimeter of the hair is overdirected to create length and give the classic mullet style.
- The hair is dried on a medium heat and at a medium speed, using the fingers to texturise the hair.
- To finalise the style, the hair (including the fringe) is personalised using a deep point cutting technique which gives a shattered and undone end result.
- Finish off with a small amount of styling product to add further texture and definition.
Be the first to leave a comment.