The Call Me By Your Name actor wears a wavy, slightly preppy hairstyle that appears to fall perfectly into curl at the front and is slicked back around the sides. It’s perfectly finished with a high-sheen pomade.
This is a great look for thick wavy hair types, but if you have thinner hair you can always add density with a volume shampoo or thickening tonic prior before styling.
- Ask your barber for a tapered hair cut with a bit of length left on top and at the front, so you get that ‘Armie Hammer curl’.
- Why not ask your barber to style the look slick at the sides and give you texture at the front to accentuate any waves in the hair? Make note of the techniques they use so you can recreate the look at home.
- If you don’t have a natural wave in your hair you might want to consider using volumising shampoo and / or a texturising spray on towel-dried hair.
- When hair is dry, warm some pomade between your palms until soft and then slick down the sides. Use a comb to give more of a precise finish.
- With the left over product on your hands tease your fringe into an Armie Hammer-style wave or curl.