Historically not one to shy away from trying different hairstyles (tight perm anyone?), it seems that Bradley Cooper always plumps for a trademark swept back hairstyle on the red carpet.
Although it’s a great look for thick hair, don’t rule it out if you’re on the thinner side but do consider using a volume shampoo or thickening tonic prior to styling.
- Ask your barber for a layered medium length cut to achieve the Bradley Cooper swept back hairstyle. Ideally you’ll need to have grown your hair out to at least four to five inches on the top and back and a couple of inches longer on the sides.
- You want a textured cut so ask your barber to cut into it – this will create choppy layers. You can then style either slicked back or loosely swept away from your face to accentuate any waves in the hair.
- Be prepared to invest in a hairdryer as it will be much easier to style Bradley Cooper’s swept back hairstyle with one.
- On freshly washed damp hair, use a texturising spray and then, using a vent brush, blow-dry your hair back from your face towards your crown.
- Vent brushes are great because they allow air to flow through the hair which creates that Cooper swept-back effect.
- Rub some pomade between your palms until soft and then run through hair from root to ends. Go easy on the roots if you don’t want to look too slick!
- You can either continue the groomed, slicked down look at the back of your hair or leave it to air dry for a more undone finish.