In fact, his hair is a modern update of the look he had as James Bond during 1995 – 2002 – it was softly swept back then, too.
He just had more hair, which was a lot more layered up top and a hella lot darker. (He stopped dyeing his hair around eight years ago and looks all the better for it).
But, y’know, we’re talking nearly 30 years ago so it’s a rare chap who keeps all his follicles intact.
MFH is definitely shook – if not a little jealous – at how stylish, handsome and smooth Mr B still is at 70, helped by that statement white barnet.
- Pierce Brosnan’s swept back hair with widow’s peak is all about having a bit of length on the top of the head.
- MFH reckons you’ll need a good three to four inches to get Pierce’s sweep back look.
- The sides are cut into very short layers, and the back has been skilfully tapered to sit tight and close to the head.
- Pierce Brosnan’s swept back hair with widow’s peak is best for thicker hair.
- If you have finer hair then it’s all about using a volumising mousse or a texture volume spray like ANFORH on damp hair for some grit and lift.
- Then, using a vent brush, dry the hair up, back and away from your face.
- As you’re drying the hair, also brush the sides back.
- Next, take a pea-sized dollop of pomade, warm it between your fingers and then gently sweep it through the hair.
- Add a little more pomade if necessary and finish with a light hold hairspray.