Griffin’s loose twist out brings volume to his Afro locks and styled with a smart bright blue tux, shows that the Flight Attendant actor really knows how to work a look.
- Keep length in the hair if you want medium-length twists like Griffin Matthews.
- You can create two or three strand twists.
- Ask for a tutorial in the chair so you can recreate the twists at home.
- To get Griffin Matthew’s Afro twists, you’ll want to ask your barber to put your hair into two-strand twists, but you can also do a three-strand twist.
- To make them, your barber or stylist will take two or three pieces of hair from a small section and plait / twist them together, allowing them to form ropes and fall naturally. Then they’ll repeat the same technique all over until all the hair is twisted.