Let’s be honest, Taron Egerton doesn’t make as bold choices with his hair as he does with his acting roles (Elton John, Eddie the Eagle… to name just a few) but we think this swept back grown-out hairstyle works really well with his widow’s peak.
- For a hairstyle like Taron Egerton’s, ask your barber for a medium length scissor cut and make them aware you have a widow’s peak.
- You want to keep enough length all over, particularly in the top so that you can sweep it back.
- Taron Egerton doesn’t overstyle his hair, but he definitely uses some product to keep it in place and to add volume.
- Use a mousse to before drying the hair to build up volume.
- Apply a small amount of pomade or clay to keep it pushed back and add texture.
- Use your hands for a more natural look, or a wide-toothed comb to sweep hair back.