Recommended Products Used...
- Ask your barber for a mini afro with short sides. On top it should be roughly two inches, but you can go shorter on the sides.
- But ensure that you definitely don’t get a fade.
- Beard owner? While you’re in the chair ask your barber to sculpt your facial fuzz to complete the Bridgerton actor’s groomed look.
- Regé-Jean Page’s mini Afro with short sides is best achieved at home with a product designed to enhance curls. Add to damp hair to define and boost its natural texture.
- Then allow hair to dry naturally. If you have a looser curl type, you could twist small sections of your hair while damp to help define it.
- Because it’s such a simple look invest in a nourishing shampoo that’s formulated for textured hair. There’s no style to hide behind if your hair isn’t healthy.