The Duke of Hastings’ short and ever so neat Afro isn’t about fads, trends or fades. It’s refined but fulsome.
Want to show off your curls while keeping things classic? A mini Afro with short sides is the ideal option.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo £8.24 Shop now
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo £10.25 (Amazon) Shop now
Kevin Murphy Re.Store Hair Treatment £27 Shop now
Kevin Murphy Re.Store Hair Treatment £43.56 Shop now
The INKEY List Chia Seed Curl Defining Hair Treatment £8.21 Shop now
- Ask your barber for a mini afro with short sides. On top it should be roughly two inches, but you can go shorter on the sides.
- But ensure that you definitely don’t get a fade.
- Beard owner? While you’re in the chair ask your barber to sculpt your facial fuzz to complete the Bridgerton actor’s groomed look.
- Regé-Jean Page’s mini Afro with short sides is best achieved at home with a product designed to enhance curls. Add to damp hair to define and boost its natural texture.
- Then allow hair to dry naturally. If you have a looser curl type, you could twist small sections of your hair while damp to help define it.
- Because it’s such a simple look invest in a nourishing shampoo that’s formulated for textured hair. There’s no style to hide behind if your hair isn’t healthy.
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS? REVIEW IT!
If you’ve tried this, share your thoughts and help others decide if this is right for them. Use the box below !
Add a Comment