Recommended Products Used ...
Jaden’s loose twist out brings volume to his Afro locks and highlights his cool bleached tips. Styled with chains of pearls and a woven top, this Gen Z-er knows how to work a look.
- Keep length in the hair if you want a medium-length twist out.
- Can be worn with a high, medium or low fade too, but length must be maintained on top.
- Ask for a tutorial in the chair so you can recreate the twist out at home.
- To get Jayden Smith’s afro twist out, you’ll want to ask your barber to put your hair into two-strand twists.
- To make them, they’ll take two pieces of hair from a small section and twist them together, allowing them to form ropes and fall naturally. Then they’ll repeat the same technique all over until all the hair is twisted.
- Ideally you’ll want to leave the style to set overnight.
- The next day, unravel the twists.