But it’s no surprise the US-based style influencer has nailed the stylish-gent-about-town-with-an-edge vibe so damn well.
Because his CV lists clothing buyer at Barneys, fashion director at Neiman Marcus, design director at Ralph Lauren, and merchandiser at Calvin Klein to name handful.
Any wonder Nick Wooster’s hairstyle has topped our list of covetable cuts.
- Nick Wooster’s grey pompadour is all about the right products and tools.
- So yes, you’ll need a hairdryer and a vent brush.
- After washing hair, use a volumising spray.
- Blow dry hair up and back and curled under using your hairdryer and vent brush.
- Do the same with the sides of your pompadour using the vent brush.
- Hold the style in place with a wax, or a pomade if you want to add a bit of shine to your look.
- Finish the look off with hairspray – it’s up to you how solid, or natural looking you want it to be.