- To get a Chris Evans pompadour ask your barber to do a short, back and sides cut down to a 0.5 on the back and sides.
- You want to keep the crown full and it’s up to you how long you want to keep it on top. A minimum of three inches creates a good pompadour.
- This style works well on guys with thicker hair, it’s not advisable for those who have fine or thinning hair.
- Pompadour essentials are a hairdryer and a vent brush.
- After washing and towel drying hair, using a water-based pomade, slick back the sides of the hair.
- Take a blow dryer and set to high heat.
- Blow dry hair up and back using your hairdryer and vent brush in order to keep volume and blow dry the shorter sides downwards.
- Hold the style in place with a wax, or more pomade if you want to add a bit of shine to your look like Chris Evans has.
- Set the style in place with hairspray.