Currently on the big screen playing Lt. Bradley “Rooster” Bradshaw (son of Goose from the original film), Miles isn’t one for a huge amount of experimentation with his hair. But this is his most flattering style to date.
Especially when you consider the one time – in 2016 – that he pushed the boat out a little by dyeing his dark hair and eyebrows blonde, and it almost broke the internet. So much so, that he issued a tongue-in-cheek ‘apology’.
“Dear Internet, I’m sorry I dyed my hair blonde,” he said. “I never meant to hurt you. Please accept this apology.”
MFH doesn’t blame him for sticking to a safer style ever since.
- If you’re keen on Miles Teller’s short, wavy hairstyle make sure you go to a stylist you’ve used regularly, or who has experience with curly hair.
- Miles’ hair is kept shorter at the back and sides, with a little more length on top – which looks to be just under an inch long.
- Your stylist will need to skillfully layer the hair to bring out the natural movement, and to ensure it’s easy to style and not too heavy on top.
- Miles Teller’s short, wavy hairstyle is all about making the most of your hair’s natural movement.
- As curly/wavy hair can be prone to looking fluffy or frizzy, you need to give it plenty of TLC.
- Try not to wash it every day. And when you do, use nourishing products that are as chemical-free as possible.
- Use a light, leave in conditioner after you wash it. And once a week use a deep conditioning treatment.
- You can either scrunch in some sea-salt spray and leave it to dry naturally, or, for a more polished look, you can spritz in some sea salt spray and blow dry it while gently scrunching it to bring out the curls.
- To give it a little more polish when it’s dry add in a small amount of pomade (warm it through your fingers first) and run it through your hair.