And Matthew looks all the better for it.
Where Tom’s haircut is boring to the point of being unmemorable, Matthew’s haircut in these photos has lots of great choppy texture that he (or, rather, his expensive hairstylist) has had fun playing around with.
And MFH loves those flecks of grey throughout – it makes his natural dark brown hair colour softer and more flattering.
- Matthew Macfadyen’s salt and pepper textured crop is super easy to style.
- Wash the hair no more than 2-3 times a week.
- Then spritz in some ANFORH Texture Volume Spray to give the hair some grit and oomph.
- As you blowdry the hair, tousle it around a little.
- Finish off with some pomade.
- Use a small amount, no bigger than a 5p piece, warm it between your fingers and then ruffle the back section of the head, pulling some pieces out.
- Then at the front of the head, sweep the hair up a little and to the side.