Like his colleague, Jeremy Strong, (who is naturally grey, bordering on white in real life), he’s making grey great again.
While MFH slightly prefers Alan’s hair with a bit more oomph, this is a good look for anyone who doesn’t have the time, or inclination, to spend 30 minutes applying product and blowdrying.
- Alan Ruck’s medium length swept back hairstyle is all about getting a great cut to keep it looking neat, not scruffy.
- Alan’s hair is collar length at the back, shorter at the sides and long enough at the top to sweep back easily.
- His stylist would have skillfully layered it throughout to ensure it is easy to style.
- Alan Ruck’s medium length swept back hairstyle won’t take long to style if your hair is cut well and as straight as his is.
- You can use a volume mousse on damp hair to give it a little lift.
- Blow dry it with a vent brush, and lift the hair up and back on the top as you go.
- Afterwards, smooth the hair by running a little pomade through it from roots to ends.
- If your hair is as grey as Alan’s, use a silver or purple shampoo once a week to get rid of any brassy/yellow tones.