Luther Ford’s tousled French crop haircut is a great example of how to freshen up a classic style.
The filmmaker and actor – who plays Prince Harry in the sixth and final season of Netflix juggernaut The Crown – rocks some epic just-woke-up-like-this texture. This laidback look is speedy and simple when it comes to styling, plus the versatile length on top means you can also experiment with quiffs, side parts and more.
- For Luther Ford’s tousled French crop haircut, a barber will likely taper your back and sides to create a subtle blend with the longer hair on top.
- They may use a point-cutting technique on the top to boost your hair’s natural texture and movement.
- A French crop can also be teamed with a skin fade or undercut on the back and sides.
- Take a photo reference and chat to your barber about what style and length will work best for you.
- Great news: Luther Ford’s French crop haircut is pretty low maintenance when it comes to styling.
- Short on time to let your hair dry naturally? Blow dry using a product that offers heat protection, like ANFORH Texture Volume Spray.
- For an even more textured finish, warm a pea-sized amount of styling clay or wax in your hands, then run it through your hair.
- Brush your top length forward with your fingers or a comb. Try to keep that relaxed, undone feel and separate the hair a little for choppiness.