This hairstyle is so fresh. The hair is healthy, well-maintained and full of volume!
- Find a barber who has experience with cutting afro hair.
- Scissor cut.
- Round, long layers.
- The top needs to be isolated from the back and sides at the beginning of this haircut.
- The hair should be pulled out at 90 degrees to establish the preferred length.
- For afro hair, your barber should cut off less than actually anticipated, as the hair always shrinks after drying.
- A round layer is taken at 90 degrees, from the headshape, over the whole head. This keeps a symmetrical shape.
- The hair is towel dried and then a bit of nourishing shine oil worked through the ends.
- The hair is then dried naturally.
- To finish, the hair is teased out with a pintail comb.
- Use a curl cream to add moisture to the hair and define the curls.