Recommended Products Used...
Keeping it short makes the most of the hair that Jamie Dornan has. His haircut is neat, structured and well-maintained.
Use a little bit of clay to add texture and a matte finish to your hairstyle.
- Scissor cut.
- Keep it neat and tidy on the back and sides.
- Slightly more length in the top and the front.
- If your hair is starting to show signs of thinning, speak to your barber about which hairstyle will work for you.
- When it comes to styling, you don’t need to add too much product. Although, that will depend on the style you want to go for.
- For this particular hairstyle, we recommend using a mousse as a pre-styler to build some volume.
- Use a small amount of clay or pomade to create some texture, especially if you have a slight wave, like Jamie Dornan.