But of course it looks incredible on him. Which, frankly, is to be expected with the rock’n’roll lineage he has.
And model/muso Lennon is just the the person to bring it alive again for the next generation.
- Lennon Gallagher’s textured mop top hairstyle is medium length on top, cut above the ears and tapered into a short cut at the back.
- There’s also a lot of texture to play with, thanks to the layering on top of the head.
- The fringe is left long enough to hit the eyelashes.
- But if you want something more practical, you could ask for it to be a bit less blunt, and a more choppier, textured look that is less likely to get in your eyes.
- NB: never try and cut your fringe yourself at home when it gets too long. Your hairdresser will trim it for free.
- Lennon Gallagher’s textured mop top hairstyle is stopped from looking too like a bowl-cut because of the bed head tousle.
- Spritz damp hair thoroughly with sea salt spray.
- Blow dry it with a hairdryer on medium heat, while tousling it with your fingers.
- When it’s dry, take warm a small amount of some wax, clay or pomade between your fingers and then go through, scrunching the hair and pulling pieces out to ramp up the texture.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- Use dry shampoo between washes to give it a gritty texture and make it easier to tousle.