Just like his acting peer, Jared Leto, Mr Reeves, 57 looks preternaturally youthful.
And, just like Jared’s flowing hairstyle, Keanu Reeves’ long hair with centre parting makes the case for a hairdo that’s just the right side of tousled.
It screams zero effort, yet still has timeless appeal.
And that relaxed, grown-up-surfer-dude vibe is the perfect match for Keanu’s laid-back personality.
- To get Keanu Reeves’ long hair style, his length is the same all over.
- But if your hair is thicker than Keanu’s you might want to get some subtle layers put in to take some of the thickness out.
- The ends of the hair can be point cut, to add some texture.
- For a healthy Keanu Reeves’ long hair look, after washing your hair, towel dry by gently squeezing out the excess water. Don’t rub hair or you’ll make it fluffy.
- Follow with a thickening lotion to create strength and body.
- Use a hairdryer on a medium setting to dry off moisture, but don’t dry it completely.
- To highlight the shine and make it look healthy, rub a couple of drops of hair oil between your fingers and run over the hair.