Gary Oldman’s go-to is a medium length hairstyle worn brushed back to accentuate his widow’s peak. He’s had many acting roles (and many eclectic hairstyles to boot!) but we’re a fan of this classic look.
- Make your barber aware if you have a widow’s peak like Gary Oldman.
- This is a medium length hairstyle, so keep enough length all over, particularly in the top.
- You’ll want your barber to scissor cut this style to those soft long layers.
- Gary Oldman doesn’t go in for lots of product, but it’s worth using some styling aids to keep the brushed back style in place and also to add volume.
- Use a mousse or thickening spray before drying the hair to build up volume.
- Apply a small amount pomade to keep it swept back and slick or a matte clay for texture.
- Use your hands for a more natural look, or a wide-toothed comb to push the hair back.