The long shoulder length cut is straight from his Lord of the Rings days, but still stands up today as a great look.
Style Orlando-inspired hair with matte clay and texturising powders to add some rock n’ roll to your look. This cut works on both straight and curly hair, but if you’ve got curly hair like the actor be sure to use conditioning products so your longer locks don’t look dry.
- For Orlando Bloom’s long hairstyle you’ll want a one-length scissor cut.
- If you prefer, you could ask your barber or stylist to shape hair around the face.
- Orlando’s trademark style sits just above his shoulders. You have the option of going longer if you wish.
- We love how Orlando Bloom’s hairstyle looks so nonchalant. When washing hair use a volume shampoo if hair is on the thin side, then apply pre-styling products such as sea salt spray to add texture to towel dried hair.
- If hair is curly, apply a curl defining cream and leave hair to air dry to get that laidback look.
- Achieve the tousled look at home by working a matte paste or clay through hair when dry.