- Scissor cut.
- Relaxed finish to the haircut.
- Beard tidy and trim.
- Tight at the back, and keeping length in the top and sides.
- This look is all about making the most of what you have, so play around with the styling in the top.
- Use a lightweight styling product, or sea salt spray, to create plenty of texture and volume, like Jude has done here.
- Keep more length in the top and go for a relaxed and ‘undone’ finish to the style.
- For anyone with a receding hairline, try growing some facial hair to match up with your medium length hairstyle.