It’s quite the lewk.
However, whilst the brunette part of his hair is glossy and luxe, you can see the damage starting to appear from those bleached mid-lengths onwards.
MFH advises a little TLC, Jared – try a leave on conditioner, and a weekly hair mask.
- Jared Leto’s long, centre parted barnet is not for someone who isn’t patient at growing their hair.
- Because it’ll take at least 2 years to grow out a short haircut to Jared’s length.
- To help it grow, ensure you give it plenty of TLC and have trims every few months to get rid of any split ends.
- It’s not advisable to opt for the ombre highlights that Jared has from his mid-lengths down until it is fully grown – the hair will need to be bleached and it’s very damaging.
- Your stylist will apply bleach to the mid lengths and ends.
- But it needs someone skilled so that it achieves that perfect ombre effect Jared’s hair has.
- If you want long hair like Jared’s you need to look after it.
- The bleached ends damage the hair, so try not to wash it more than 2-3 times a week.
- Always use a nourishing conditioner on the ends of the hair after washing.
- Once a week, it’s a good idea to use a deep conditioning treatment and leave it on overnight to penetrate the hair.
- Try not to blow dry the hair, either, to prevent further damage.
- To stop any damage from happening to your hair while you sleep (especially if you move around a lot), invest in a silk pillowcase.