Jared Leto: Long And Textured
Hollywood actor and rockstar, Jared Leto, has been wearing his hair long for quite a while now. And at the moment it is extremely long! If you have a good head of hair, this style is perfectly achievable. This hairstyle just takes time and a lot of patience. Keep hair trimmed, clean and nourished.
Jared Leto has tried just about every haircut and hairstyle but his long look is his most iconic. Particularly fond of his ombré (dip dye style) look especially for the warmer months.
- You will only need to visit your barber for a trim.
- You could ask for a moisturising treatment to keep it in good condition.
- Hair should be one length all over.
- Try an ombré effect with some hair bleach, as Jared Leto has done in the photo above.
- This will take time to grow.
- Have patience, and leave it to grow for at least a year.
- Keep hair healthy with a weekly moisturising treatment or hair mask.
- For styling, use a sea salt spray to add texture and give hair that beachy look.
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS? REVIEW IT!
If you’ve tried this, share your thoughts and help others decide if this is right for them. Use the box below !
Add a Comment