Recommended Products Used...
Tom Hiddleston’s hairline may be on the move but he works the natural wave of his hair to perfection.
If, like Tom, your hair is starting to thin through the front, there or loads (loads!) of hair products out there to help thicken and boost the hair you have. Use them in the pre-styling phase to really kickstart your hairstyle.
- If your hair is thinning out, speak to your barber about which style will work best for you.
- Keep length all over, especially at the front and back.
- Scissor cut.
- If you have a natural wave to your hair, you can leave this hairstyle to dry naturally.
- Alternatively, you can use a diffuser to help set the wave.
- For Tom Hiddleston’s hairstyle, the hair needs to be pushed back off the face and to one side. Try to keep some volume at the front.
- For extra volume and bounce, try a volumising serum like The Inkey List Peptide Volumizing Treatment.
- Use a small amount of a lightweight product like a cream or putty to style, with hairspray to lock into place.