It’s a messy and lived-in look for Naoki Kobayashi and it really suits him!
- Scissor cut.
- Choppy, unkempt style.
- Long fringe.
- Find a barber who is skilled with cutting Asian hair, as with adding layers, the hair can kick out.
- There needs to be plenty of texture with this haircut and hairstyle.
- If you have very straight Asian hair, be careful to add any layers as the hair might kick out. Naoki Kobayashi has some movement and softness to his hair so he can achieve this layered and textured look.
- For styling, build some volume in the fringe by using a mousse.
- For texture, and a messy look, use a sea salt spray .
- A small amount of wax or pomade will keep hair in place and help achieve the ‘wet‘ look.