Either worn in a man bun or loosely tossed back with a touch of texturising or thickening product, this hairstyle is a practical way to wear long hair.
On the product front it’s quite low maintenance. You could use some high shine pomade if you want to re-create the wet look that Cristiano sometimes sport post-match. Go for matte products if you want to avoid the sheen.
- Ask your barber for an undercut with clippers and to leave hair long and scissor cut on top to mimic Cristiano Ronaldo’s grown out hairstyle.
- Keep length in the front and centre to ensure that it is long enough for you to tie it back into a bun, ponytail or top knot.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s hairstyle is a very relaxed style so you won’t need much product here.
- A sea salt spray would add a bit more texture, if you have very straight hair.
- If you have thin hair, try a volumising product to add some density to the look.
- If you want to slick back hair rather than wear in a man bun, a wax or a pomade with a high sheen finish will add some drama.