Pete Davidson’s messy mop of hair is as iconic as his relationship status.
Why? Well, he has dated most of young Hollywood – from Cindy Crawford’s supermodel daughter, Kaia, to Ariana Grande.
Not to mention his dalliance with Kate Beckinsale and now Kim Kardashian!
Plus MFH thinks this bedhead look is super appropriate, given his reputation.
- Achieving the same colour as this Pete Davidson bleach blonde can be very tricky with a dark base.
- Make sure you go to a professional colourist rather than dyeing your hair at home.
- This colour will need to be maintained by a colourist regularly.
- Pete Davidson’s hair is naturally dark so if you are too, be aware this will need root touch-ups every 3-4 weeks.
- When it comes to the cut, ask your barber to create a textured crop with more length on top.
- Pete Davidson’s bleach blonde look is high maintenance.
- You will need to use a silver or purple shampoo and conditioner to stop it from going a brassy/yellow colour.
- Bleaching your hair can dry your hair out. Use nourishing treatments or hair masks regularly to hydrate and nourish hair.
- To get that lived-in look never work with freshly washed hair.
- Use dry shampoo in between washes to give it that gritty texture.
- When you are blow-drying it, use a strong hold clay/moulding paste.
- Then as you dry it, shape it upwards on top with your fingers.
- Warm some paste between your fingers and ruffle the rest of the hair with it after it’s dry.
- Finish off with some strong-hold hairspray.