Andrew Rannells’ nonchalant swept back quiff is a winning look for those who like to keep things loose but elegant.
For the 2021 Oscars red carpet Andrew’s hair has been styled with a healthy-looking shine, so why not add a touch of pomade for an evening look?
- To get Andrew Rannells’ loose medium length hairstyle ask your barber to scissor cut in long layers.
- Ensure they know you want to style your hair in a side parting.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept over quiff.
- Invest in a hairdryer so you can recreate Andrew Rannells’ hairstyle with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and over to the side using a vent brush.
- Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you like the classic shine that Andrew’s look has, finish with a touch of pomade. Warm it up in your hands first and then brush through hair.