Adam Levine: Crew Cut With High Fade
Adam Levine’s haircut – a crew cut with high fade – gives a rock’n’roll edge to a classic cut. Grrr.
MFH is always intrigued by a new Adam Levine haircut.
And this, a crew cut with high fade – is latest in a long line of cool looks rocked by the Maroon 5 singer.
He has had everything from cornrows with shaved sides, #1 cut, a high fade with combover, and this severe mohawk to name a handful.
Adam loves to play with colour, too. He has has been been platinum blonde a few times and was recently spotted with a smurf blue ‘do.
He might have moves like Jagger, but he’s a hair chameleon like Gaga…
- Adam Levine’s haircut – a crew cut with high fade – might be an easy-to-style look, but your barber/stylist needs to be a talented fade artist.
- Adam’s length on top looks to be around half an inch.
- The sides are carefully blended into a high fade.
- Talk to your stylist about what fade will be right for you.
- If, like Adam, you love experimenting with colours and cuts, you need to keep your hair in prime condition. Especially if it’s colour treated.
- Make sure you don’t shampoo it too often. Use dry shampoo in between washes.
- Nourish it with oils and deep conditioners.
- Get it cut regularly to stop any split ends.
Be the first to leave a comment.