Recommended Products Used...
- A sleek and formal hairstyle.
- Side part.
- Tapered sides.
- Neat around the perimeter.
- Longer on top and at the front.
- To build a slight quiff, try building volume in the pre-styling by using a grooming cream.
- Use a hair dryer to style the hair into place.
- Use a comb to create the side part and push the front of the hair back and to one side.
- For a sleek finish, like Hu Bing, use a high-shine styling product.
- To keep it in place, use a strong hair spray all over.