Hu Bing: Formal Sleek Hairstyle
Chinese actor and model Hu Bing is used to changing his hairstyle for films and photoshoots, but when he’s sat front row at a fashion show he always looks well-groomed with a formal and slick side part and subtle quiff.
Refined, polished and fairly low maintenance; I really love this classic hairstyle on Hu Bing.
Mix it up with the finish of your product – matte finish or high shine!
- A sleek and formal hairstyle.
- Side part.
- Tapered sides.
- Neat around the perimeter.
- Longer on top and at the front.
- To build a slight quiff, try building volume in the pre-styling by using a grooming cream.
- Use a hair dryer to style the hair into place.
- Use a comb to create the side part and push the front of the hair back and to one side.
- For a sleek finish, like Hu Bing, use a high-shine styling product.
- To keep it in place, use a strong hair spray all over.
Would you recommend using Hanz De Fuko Heavymade instead of the Two Ton Pomade for this hairstyle? Unfortunately, the Two Ton Pomade isn’t available in our country.