Harry Shum Jr’s nonchalant swept back quiff is a winning look for those who like to keep things loose but elegant.
For this shoot Harry’s hair has been styled with a healthy-looking shine, so why not add a touch of pomade to finish the look?
- To get Harry Shum Jr.’s loose swept back look ask your barber to scissor cut in long layers.
- Ensure they know you want a side parting.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept back quiff. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- Invest in a hairdryer so you can recreate Harry Shum Jr’s hairstyle with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and over to the side using a vent brush.
- Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you like the classic shine that Harry’s look has, finish with a touch of pomade. Warm it up in your hands first and then brush through hair.