Harry Shum Jr: Medium Length Quiff Hairstyle With Side Parting
Actor Harry Shum Jr styles his medium length hair in a quiff that’s swept over to the side. It’s classic, elegant and suits the Glee star perfectly.
Harry Shum Jr’s nonchalant swept back quiff is a winning look for those who like to keep things loose but elegant.
Harry has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume and density – may we suggest mousse (don’t be afraid).
For this shoot Harry’s hair has been styled with a healthy-looking shine, so why not add a touch of pomade to finish the look?
- To get Harry Shum Jr.’s loose swept back look ask your barber to scissor cut in long layers.
- Ensure they know you want a side parting.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept back quiff. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- Invest in a hairdryer so you can recreate Harry Shum Jr’s hairstyle with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and over to the side using a vent brush.
- Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you like the classic shine that Harry’s look has, finish with a touch of pomade. Warm it up in your hands first and then brush through hair.
Be the first to leave a comment.