And, at 40, he looks the best he ever has. Who woulda thought a decade – or even 5 years ago – that Mr Rogen would rock up at the Golden Globes with a sharp, classic, haircut, let alone in a pink Dior suit?
Seth’s new hairstyle, however, is balanced out by his trademark stubbly-almost-beard.
And it’s still a low-hassle look that doesn’t require much effort (other than regular trims) to look good.
PSA: MFH has a brilliant new shop, full of handpicked, carefully curated hair/beauty products and tools for all sorts of complexions, as well as different hair types and styles. Have a browse…
- Time-poor? Seth Rogen’s crew cut is a wash and go look.
- Or if you want it a little more slick, like Seth’s hair, then use a tiny bit of pomade and smooth down your hair with it to make it look neat.
- You can add a little product to highlight the texture.
- Use a small amount of firm hold wax/pomade/clay/putty (whatever you like best) and warm it between your fingers first.
- Then apply to dry hair with your fingers and tousle it a little.