His new album Seventeen Going Under is out now, but we’re focussing on Sam Fender’s haircut. A cool take on a traditional Caesar cut, this is a softer, more flattering look that’s immensely wearable.
It even looks good when he’s on-stage and sweaty.
Plus, as we’ve said before, this is also the perfect the kind of cut to hide thinning hair.
- Ask for a longer version of a Caesar cut to enable you to tousle it for this messy look.
- Also request a choppy, textured fringe.
- The sides and back will needed to be subtly tapered to blend in
- An easy look to maintain, this is all about the texture.
- You can either allow this to try naturally and scrunch in some sea salt spray as it dries
- Or you can add in the sea salt spray and scrunch it as you blow dry it.
- Then separate the fringe and make it look piecey