Damon Albarn: Medium Length 90s Throwback Hairstyle
Blur frontman Damon Albarn has an enviable head of hair here in his heyday and his medium length hairstyle reminds us of the 90s Britpop scene. In a good way!
Damon’s tapered 90s medium length hairstyle is such a classic Britpop look. And with little to no maintenance or styling skills needed, it’s the laidback guys perfect look. But do you have the rock’ n roll attitude to pull it off?
His medium length cut looks great but be sure to add a bit of definition with styling essentials like a matt wax or a sea salt spray.
- To get Damon Albarn’s medium length 90s throwback hairstyle ask your barber to use scissor over comb, rather than clipping, to sculpt the hair.
- You’ll want to get a grown-out look, so don’t ask your barber to take too much length off.
- One of the benefits of Damon Albarn’s hairstyle is that it is so low maintenance. If you wanted to – you could just wash and go and maybe add a spritz of sea salt spray.
- We love how this style looks with a touch of matt wax worked through it to give a light, moisturising hold.
- You could also opt for deep conditioning treatments once a week to keep hair in top condition.
Be the first to leave a comment.