A scissor cut with loads of length and volume on top. I really love the versatility of this style.
I can go big and messy or slick my hair back to keep it refined.
See what to ask your barber and how to style it yourself at home below!
- Ask for a scissor-cut, classic graduation.
- Your barber will graduate the back and sides – longer at the top, shorter at the bottom.
- Square cut on top – longer in front, shorter in back.
- Your barber should lightly point-cut into the hair on top to really up the texture.
- The neckline should be personalised. A tight taper works well.
- Use a pre-styler to add shape to your hairstyle.
- I use ANFORH Texture Volume Spray to thicken the hair, give it volume and add loads of texture.
- If your hair is already thick, spritz a little sea salt spray into the lengths of your hair.
- Use a hair dryer and your hands to work the volume into the hair.
- Finish with styling and defining with a matte clay or paste.