Kevin Murphy Young.Again Treatment Oil £33.00
Kevin Murphy Young.Again Treatment Oil (Amazon) £42.00 (Amazon)
Cantu Moisturising Twist and Lock Gel £6.95
Cantu Moisturising Twist and Lock Gel (Amazon) £6.98 (Amazon)
As I Am Twist Defining Cream for Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist-Outs £10.15 (Amazon)
As I Am Twist Defining Cream for Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist-Outs £8.01
- Keep length in the hair if you want to style your hair in twists.
- The style looks great with a high, medium or low fade, but to get John Boyega’s look ask your barber for a medium fade.
- Ask for a tutorial in the chair so you can recreate the twists at home.
- To get John Boyega’s Afro twists, first decide on the size of twists you’d prefer. Larger sections create a more casual look and take less time, while small sections result in a sharp look like John’s. Section hair with a comb or your fingers as you go.
- To make the twists, take two pieces of hair from a smaller section and twist them together. Then repeat the same technique all over the head until all the hair is twisted. You can work a bit of defining cream into fingers to give the look hold. Beware this could take several hours, so you might want to get this done at your barbers.