Parker van Noord’s model good looks are only emphasised by his nonchalant, floppy hair. Worn without a parting or with a full fringe, this 90s hairstyle works on guys without the Dutch model’s chiseled cheek bones too.
Parker has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume – you could try a mousse. The model likes to wear his hair with a textured, slightly shiny finish which you can get with a wet-look pomade.
- To get Parker van Noord’s loose, floppy hairstyle ask your barber for long layers.
- This look is best cut with the scissor over comb technique.
- You want a fringe that can be styled both neat and straight and textured and swept to the sides.
- To get Parker van Noord’s look style your hair with volume and a light sheen.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a voluminising product like a mousse or a texturising product like a sea salt spray through the mid-section.
- If you’re more low maintenance leave hair to dry naturally, then add a touch of a high sheen pomade to get Parker’s wet look shine.