Actor Henry Golding has a thick, healthy head of hair and his taper hairstyle works with his natural straight locks perfectly.
The Monsoon actor often styles it into a quiff for events. Opt for matt clay, wax or paste to get Henry’s textured look.
- To get Henry Golding’s quiff style ask your barber for a medium length taper hairstyle.
- You need length on the top and sides to get good quiff. The back and sides should be tapered towards the neck with scissors. The sides should blend into the top layers.
- While you’re at the barbers ask how they’re styling your hair and what products they’re using to achieve Henry’s sweeping, textured quiff.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a styling pomade, wax or clay through the front section. You can opt for a product with a sheen to it or a matt finish. Henry likes to switch it up!
- Using your fingers guide the front of your hair into a quiff.
- Henry has combed back the sides away from his face to finish the look.