It’s hard to imagine Jason Momoa with anything but long hair and a big, thick beard.
Here Jason shows how effortlessly cool an ombré* dye job can make a guy look.
* Ombré definition: Having tones of colour that shade into each other, graduating from light to dark.
- Tell the barber you want to grow your hair very long.
- You will need a regular trim to keep the hair healthy.
- Ombré coloured hair – the colour should be a lighter version of your natural hair colour.
- Don’t try and dye your hair at home, ask a professional to do it.
- Keep your long hair conditioned by using a hair masque or treatment. Dyed hair will particularly need a lot of nourishment.
- If you have naturally wavy/curly like Jason Momoa, use a small amount of sea salt spray to define the texture.
Be the first to leave a comment.