Full of volume and attitude, this is the epitome of the 2020 quiff!
- Valerio used a triangular section to start the haircut, and separate the fringe from the rest of the hair.
- The sides and back sections are cut first, with a square shape.
- Each section is cut parallel and the technique is used all over the head, apart from the top.
- Vertical sections are taken across the top of the head to create layers and softness.
- The fringe is connected to the top; using the same technique but leaving more length at the front.
- Once the hair is dried, the perimeter is detailed using free-hand scissors.
- Use a comb or brush to push the hair back off the face and maximise the volume at the front.
- Use a styling powder to really help build volume at the roots and use a matte product with a malleable finish.
- To take the styling into the evening, use a product with a sheen. This will give dark hair more of a dimension to it.